Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This coming weekend, I have been invited to do a solo spot at the Greystones Roots Festival. I will be on stage for about 45 minutes, singing songs from my Pinecastle CD, and that's on Saturday night at the Beach House. I will also have an opportunity to get to listen to many of the fine acts on the bill. Then, on Tuesday next, August the 6th, I have the honour of playing at the Steeple Sessions in the Unitarian Church on Stephen's Green with Clem O'Brien and Dick Gladney. We last played this wonderful venue with Peggy Seeger a few years back, and I'm looking forward to our return visit. We will have CDs, T-Shirts and copies of my new Book, The Nuts and Bolts Of Songwriting, for sale on the night. Tickets are going fast, so book now to hear one of our all-too-rare all-original, all-acoustic shows in Dublin. See ya there ...