Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nuts and Bolts Of Songwriting launched ....

Great crowds, glorious weather, fine Coffee and Food, and the truly spectacular surroundings of Borris House, how could a fella go wrong ? It was the perfect setting for the launch of my Book at the Borris Festival of Writing and Ideas, as part of the Carlow Arts Festival, 2013. I was interviewed by Catriona Ni Muruhcu in the Chapel, next to Borris House, and we had an attentive and interested audience who asked great questions, and our conversation was peppered with my Songs and a few instrumental Tunes. Afterwards I headed to the 'book-signing' Tent, a large Marquee which was erected on the lawn outside, and I got to share space with the likes of Martin Amis and other successful Authours, all singing and selling their wares. I did very well with both my Book and CDs, and also sold a number of the exclusive Niall Toner T-Shirts, which are rapidly becoming a 'must-have' for the discerning Music Fan .......... Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement. The Nuts and Bolts Of Songwriting will be available shortly in all good Book Shops, a number of Musical Instrument Stores, and of course by mail from my website at www.nialltonerband.com