Monday, December 10, 2012

Prescription Bluegrass does it again !

Wednesday last, 12/12/12, was World-Wide Bluegrass Appreciation day, and to mark the occasion, Brian McNeal of Prescription Bluegrass Blog offered free ads to Bluegrass Bands and Songwriters all around the World. These ads, provided they are supplied as finished artwork to Brian before the deadline, will run, free of charge, until the end of 2012. What a great opportunity to spread the word, and everyone who is is any way connected to Bluegrass Music should have made sure to be included. Anyway, here's my strip for the project, reminding folks to check out my Pinecastle release, Onwards and Upwards. Also, here's another great Photo by Fiaz Farrelly, taken in Ballymoon Castle, near Bagnelstown in County Carlow. Fiaz also designed all my Artwork during 2012, including all the great imagery and photos in my Pinecastle Album. I want to send my best wishes to Fiaz and Laura Hale, and all my friends and colleagues for the Season. Happy Christmas and a great 2013. Yours, Niall.