Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Return to Croc An Oir

I am delighted to report that our return to Croc An Oir in County Tipperary was just like History repeating itself on Saturday night last. Once again, we had a full house at this wonderful venue, and what's more, lots of new faces. I always find this to be both a challenge and a thrill, and the thought of playing to so many people who have not heard us before contributes greatly to our determination to deliver the best show possible. The show went really well, and my new songs were well-received. John and Monika served refreshments after the gig, and we toasted Monika's Son, Sean, who was, ate that very time, climbing to the summit of Mount Kilamanjaro. I am happy to say that we have since heard that he got there, and has now returned safely to Lower Ground. We, Clem, Dick and myself, are already looking forward to returning to Croc An Oir next Season. Onwards and Upwards ...............