Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Winner, For sure ...


It's always a pleasure to blog with good news ! On Saturday last I had the honour of presenting this beautiful Tanglewood Acoustic Guitar to the winner of our recent competition on my Roots Freeway Radio Show on RTE Radio One. The questions were fairly difficult, but in spite of that, we had a huge response, with only two slightly incorrect answers, and my only regret was that we just had the one Guitar to give away! A panel lead by Jim Lockhart took over the duty of picking the winner, as I wanted to pick out my own name ! I want to thank Eugene and his crew at I'm In Music in Carlow Town, and all the folks at Tanglewood Guitars in Ireland for their generosity and support. Also, hats off to Producer, Aidan Butler for taking the photo, and the best of luck to our lucky winner,Emmet Byrne of Dundalk, in his career in the music business !