Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Watch This Space .....


I have had the honour of presenting Roots Freeway on RTE Radio One, and I have often described the experience as being just like my daily routine, playing and listening to Music I love, and sharing it with an audience. If I wasn't doing it 'on air', I'd be doing it at home anyway. Rarely have I ever played my own music on that show, but now comes a new opportunity to share my Music with the entire World through the auspices of Air Play Direct in the US. My show is to be called The Roots, The Whole Roots, And Nothing But The Roots, and the first edition will be available to 6,500 Radio Stations Worldwide,shortly. Hence, watch this space ! On my first show, which is in two half-hour segments, I will be telling my own story about how I got started in Music, my influences, my inspirations, my trials and triumphs, and I'll be playing a selection of my own songs which have been recorded by some of my heroes in the music business.

Downloads of TRTWRANBTR will only be available to Radio Stations, but anybody can go to the APD site and listen ! Watch this space ..........