Sunday, March 25, 2012

Images ....


I spent several days during this past week working with a wonderful Photographer and Designer, Fiaz Farrelly. In what seemed like sub-zero temperatures, we scoured Counties Carlow and parts of County Wexford in an effort to find intriguing and beautiful locations to take pictures of me, looking very warm and cosy, while fighting the urge to wear two Fur Coats to ward off the biting wind from the North ! Locations proved to be the least of our challenges, as there are an incredible number of amazing places within shouting distance of my own hall door. The cold was something else ..

We did manage, I understand, to capture many images, and you, like me, may well be saying, where are they ? Well, like me, you will have to wait a short while, but I do hope to be able to show you some of the results before next weekend. When one is working on this side of the lens, [ ie: the target ] it's always a bit of a mystery, and it just adds to the excitement of waiting to see the finished article. Of course some, maybe most, of our photos will are intended for use with my new Pinecastle Album, and I'm happy to say that I have the utmost confidence in Fiaz Farrelly and his magic lens to produce a great result. [ie: Me looking warm, happy and interesting ! ]Oh well, ok, here's a taster. Who do you think this is, walking by the Barrow, with his Guitar ?